(Gary Kadi is our guest blogger today at Sidekick Magazine)
At the end of the day, you may find yourself completely overwhelmed and exhausted at the idea of keeping up the pace you’ve set for yourself. You feel like in order to keep driving that fancy car, living in the best gated community in town, with a home theater (as requested by the Mrs.) and an indoor basketball court (as requested by Jr.)… you have to work 10-day workweeks. Sadly you are working yourself to the bone to earn those symbols of your success and make your family proud!
The truth is that you can have your cake and eat it too. You don’t have to work more hours, you just have to work smarter. You can increase your income and patient base without adding hours, extra marketing, or extra team members to your business.
It all comes down to managing an efficient practice. I outline these steps in more detail in my book Million Dollar Dentistry, but here they are as a quick overview:
- Focus on getting cash in your pocket right now.
- Utilize your team fully to educate your patients about what a healthy mouth really looks like.
- Form solid, trusting relationships with your team members.
- Repurpose your storage closet to serve as a consult room that will yield you thousands of dollars in accepted treatment
- Make the transition to health care provider from problem fixer.
Success is yours for the taking. The truth is that you already have everything you need to live out the 4-day work week you’ve always dreamed of. You can have a life where you enjoy your everyday work, your team, your home life, and the impact you are having on your patients and the community at large.
Join us at the Proactive Practice in Chicago, IL from May 31 – June 2, 2013. You will learn how to implement a system of integrity and management by agreement that will ensure better results and more freedom for you, your team and your patients. Call our team at 212-388-1712 to register today!