Our designers are trained to take the information from our customers and develop a properly designed plan that ultimately will create productive patient flow while enhancing ergonomics and reducing the staff ’s stress. We have also listed the reasons the plans are being highlighted along with how the ultimate goal was achieved. We hope that this information will assist you in planning your new office. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Design Group Manager
Henry Schein Dental
General Practice – 2,225 Sq. Ft.
- Using a more open concept with curves in front area for an aesthetically pleasing dental practice that welcomes spa patients (Spa located downstairs)
- Private treatment room in back for longer more difficult procedures
- Lab and sterilization centrally located to treatment area
- Private office with separate entrance from hallway as well as business office
General Practice – 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Comfortable waiting area with juice bar and a kid’s area
- Circular hallway provides for efficient flow of patients and staff
- Centralized sterilization and lab
- All treatment rooms feature windows
- Curved lines, a water feature, and an art niche provide interest along hallways used by patients
- Sufficient storage for supplies and bulk items
Pedodontics – 2,860 Sq. Ft.
- Comfortable waiting area features: an aquarium, play area with a flat panel television, and a homework station
- Attractive curved walls throughout the office foster optimal patient flow
- Large on-deck area with a flat panel television
- Unique radius in the pedo bay
- Clear division between public and private areas
- Separate private entrance for doctor and staff
Orthodontics – 3,200 Sq. Ft.
- Waiting room with curved reception desk, kid’s play area, and checkout area to accommodate high patient volume
- Circular-shaped ortho bay with adjacent on-deck, brushing stations and sterilization
- Larger lab for on-site model work
- Single adult exam room provides privacy for older patients; separate consult and records rooms improves patient capacity
- Smooth curves throughout add aesthetic appeal while maintaining office flow
For more information, contact your Henry Schein Dental Sales Consultant at 800-645-6594. In Canada please call 1-800-668-5558.