What if your practice could benefit from:
- No more cables
- Easier-to-use software interfaces, hardware and integrated business workflow.
- Smaller sizes and footprint for computing devices.
- More accessible and easier-to-consume data and communications.
Dr. Robert Staub, Director of Henry Schein TechCentral, recommends three technology strategies every office should implement to be successful over the next five years.
1. Invest in a solid network by selecting equipment that can gather patient data and communicate with other devices.
2. Lease any equipment that may become obsolete.
3. Facilitate instantaneous communication with patients.
To find examples of what equipment to lease or buy and how to facilitate patient communication, read the article The Next Magic 50 Feet.